CDAC ACCREDITED TRAINING CENTRE
The job scenario in Indian IT Industry is undergoing a transformation due to adoption of automation and emergence of newer technologies (including disruptive technologies). As a result, new job roles requiring different skill-sets are appearing on the horizon and earlier jobs, based on older skill-sets are losing their relevance
C-DAC(T) having been realized the problems posed by the mismatch between the skills required by the Electronics and Information Technology industry and the skills made available by the computer training establishments, is introducing CDAC Accredited Training Centre (ATC) to impart, promote and guide computer education through various courses offered by Knowledge Resource Centre, CDAC having necessary infrastructure and expertise in the relevant field to help the potential job seekers and mid career employees in re-skilling. ATC will be providing class room training with lab sessions to the participants. ATC will be offering only CDAC courses.
Under this scheme CDAC ATC can offer appropriate Diploma Courses, Professional Certificate Courses, Short Term Bridge Courses, etc offered by KRC CDAC(T).as listed below.Name of the Course
1. ATC is viewed as CDAC Education Partner and hence should maintain the highest possible standards in the conduct of the courses and the usage of the course materials consistent with the reputation of C-DAC..
2. Excellent quality is the most important factor in the success of the scheme. ‘CDAC ATC’ will follow quality control norms prescribed by C-DAC(T) from time to time.
3. ATC is envisaged to operate within a well designed and equipped state-of-the-art training facility.
4. CDAC(T) will Provide syllabus, curriculum for courses to be run. A master copy of course materials for each course will be provided by CDAC(T)
5.The final examination of the course will be conducted by CDAC(T) and will issue CDAC Certificate for each course.
6.The trained faculty for each course is to be appointed by ATC with approval from CDAC(T). The faculty may have to undergo CDAC Training in each domain. CDAC can train the faculty in each domain and certify them as CDAC Certified Trainer. Training and Certification charges will apply.
7.There should be at least ONE CDAC Certified Instructor
8.ATC registration is for only one Centre. ATC is not authorized to start any other centre as CDAC ATC.
9. CDAC ATC should not function as Accredited Training Centre of any other agency.
10.The Course materials will be provided by CDAC(T) and ATC shall not use or mix the C-DAC(T) course material with any other party’s material in any of its courses or programmes.
11.The signboards to be displayed at the premises shall be as specified by C-DAC(T).
12.The ‘CDAC ATC’ shall not deviate from the prescribed syllabus / curriculum prescribed by C-DAC(T) nor conduct any external course / distance education programme without getting prior clearance from C-DAC(T).
13.The size of the classroom provided for running courses by CDAC ATC should be adequate to accommodate at least 20 students and 20 computers with projection system for each course. There should be a seminar hall for conducting invited lectures.
14.There should be at least 25 KM radial distance between two Centres.
15.The approval of the Centre will be based on the inspection by CDAC(T). The inspection charges, travel and accommodation will be charged from the applicant.
16. The financial model will be based on 20% of the course fee plus applicable taxes for each student to CDAC (T) and 80% of the course fee to CDAC ATC.
1. Applications will be invited through press release across India for ATC
2. The applicant in Kerala should pay Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) Plus GST as Inspection Fee for the ATC and also the travel and accommodation charges
3. The applicant outside Kerala should pay Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) plus GST as Inspection Fee for the ATC and also the travel and accommodation charges
4. Registration is for ONE year.
5. One time registration fee of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakhs and Fifty Thousand only) plus GST is charged for ATC in Kerala.
6. Renewal fee for the ATC in Kerala is Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakhs Only) plus GST.
7. ATC outside Kerala need to pay Rs.3,00,000/-(Rupees Three Lakhs only) plus GST as one time registration fee
8. Renewal fee for the ATC outside Kerala is Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Only) plus GST.
9. The selected ATC should sign a detailed MOU with CDAC(T)which details the roles and responsibilities of ATC and CDAC.